Associate Theme — Change the Color Scheme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Associate Theme — Change the Color Scheme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

esquiretech
    Participant

I want to change the color scheme on the associate theme, but can’t find where the top color of the background can be changed. This is the section that is all gray, blue, or red and is referred to as “Color Style” in the Genesis theme settings.

Thanks, in advance, for the help!

Craig

Anita
    Participant

That’s actually an image. You can find that in the Style.css. You can use Firebug to find all the elements you want to change. Firebug is an add-on to the Firefox browser.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

esquiretech
    Participant

Thank you for the information.  I was afraid it was an image.  That’s too bad.

Anita
    Participant

You can actually take the image and re-color it and then upload it back. You could also remove the image and just colorize those elements like the header, middle body and footer. You can do that with you CSS.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.