Associate Theme: Portfolio for Pages

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Associate Theme: Portfolio for Pages

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

anitac
    Participant

I am working on a church association website. Some of the member churches do not have websites, so we created one-page for each of the 37 churches until their websites are developed. I looked at the Child theme Optimal and saw the portfolio page and really like its layout. I am using the Associate theme for my client. Is there a way to get the look and feel of the Optimal Portfolio (http://demo.appfinite.com/optimal/portfolio/) but using PAGES instead of Posts? Or, if I am forced to use Posts is there a way to eliminate the meta data from the pages but only on the church pages? Thank you in advance for your help.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

{{{{ Waving }}}} Can someone help or have a suggestion on how to accomplish this?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.