Attaching a link to Front Page Title

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Attaching a link to Front Page Title

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steven 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Steven
    Participant

I’m new to WordPress and trying to do something that I imagine is very basic.

On the front page of my website (www.goldengatecfo.com), I would like to make the blue title boxes (“Services”, “Pricing”, etc) link to their respective pages.  Not sure if you go to the Editor, the Widgets section, or if its another plugin…  Grrr, been looking for hours now.  Please help!

Thanks so much!

Steven

sarova
    Participant

As far as I know I don’t believe the Title for the Featured Page widget is linkable. The image is linkable to the page that you select.

Debbie Saro

Steven
    Participant

Thanks so much for the response Debbie!   I was hoping I could specifically link the title/blue-box areas, like the top two boxes on this site  http://www.receivablesxchange.com/
    Are these just different widgets?  If so, can I use them in my template or does my template require these specific widgets?

Thanks again, really appreciate the time!
    Steven

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.