BackCountry Home Widgets no longer visible

Community Forums Forums General Discussion BackCountry Home Widgets no longer visible

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sneaker
    Participant

I built http://www.clarenvilleinn.ca/ using the Backcountry theme, albeit heavily modified. It had been running without any problems for months, but for the past few days, the .home-left and .home-right content is no longer showing up on the page. To be more precise, that content is loading, as a search of the page source shows it to indeed be there. However, it just is not appearing on the browser page. Instead, the footer is moving up as if there were not content there.

Everyone who has editing access is adamant they have not gone in and made any changes recently. I have checked the style sheets and cannot see anything out of the ordinary. But for some reason, I just cannot find whatever is keeping those widgets from showing up on the page.

This is a live site, so any quick response would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.clarenvilleinn.ca/

AC
    Blocked

I see this in Firebug. If I remove it – two columns of text start to appear on the left of the Book Online. Is this a start to getting where you want to be? Delete that code.

[css].blog #content-sidebar-wrap {
    display: none;
    }[/css]

sneaker
    Participant

Wow, you’re good. Real good! Thanks very much. I’m still very intrigued how that changed; that page had displayed properly for months, until this started happening in the past few days. Are you good enough to explain that one? :)

Thanks again very much. Excellent work!

AC
    Blocked

You’re welcome. That would have been MANUALLY put in there. I will close this now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘BackCountry Home Widgets no longer visible’ is closed to new replies.