Background behind header issues

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Background behind header issues

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  krystyn 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

krystyn
    Participant

Here’s the test site.

When in Chrome and I refresh the page, the white line that extends across the page at the bottom of the header (it’s actually from the background image) fails to load completely in Chrome. However, when I try to inspect the element, the white loads all the way, so I’m having a hard time troubleshooting it.

Anybody else duplicate this and/or have suggestions how to fix it?

Charlie
    Participant

I couldn’t duplicate it. When you say fails to load completely, what do you mean exactly? It doesn’t extend the full width of the page, or what?

bandj
    Participant

are you talking about the white line that has “making mealtime learning time” in it?

krystyn
    Participant

Yes, the white line should extend all the way as it is apart of the background, instead I can only see a little white line underneath the dots and then a little green before the navigation.

Here’s how I’m seeing it.

And how I should see it.

bandj
    Participant

I can’t duplicate that. It always stretches all the way across for me. Could it be something with your computer? Just out of curiosity what happens if you change the background position to top left instead of top center?

krystyn
    Participant

I don’t know..it’s super strange. I cleared my cache, and I can see it fine in firefox and when I go to “inspect the element” in chrome, it pops up, too…I’ve never had anything like this happen before.

I just noticed when in the dashboard, and I look at the background preview in genesis, the white isn’t showing at all (and it doesn’t matter if it’s left, right or center).

I guess as long as everybody else can see it, it’s not really a problem, but I figure if it’s like this for me, somebody else will have the same issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.