Background Color is Overriding Background Image

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Background Color is Overriding Background Image

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mtyler 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mtyler
    Participant

I am using the Generate theme, and have set a background image. There appears to be a background color (outside of the post/page box – is this called a wrap?) that is covering my background image. The only area I can see the background image is below the footer.

I do not have a background color set – kinda lost and not sure where to look – any suggestions?

Thanks!

http://www.911osr.com

Mtyler
    Participant

One more thing – I’m guessing this could be somehow related to how it’s configured to be responsive to window width. I notice it stretches alongside the menu background and header border (at the bottom of the header).

I’d also prefer the menu bar to only be as wide as the page/post.

wp guy
    Participant

To see the background image, change this:

#wrap {
    background-color: #f3f3f3;
    }

To this:

#wrap {
    background-color: transparent;
    }

Mtyler
    Participant

wp-guy, thank you! That took care of some of the problem. The background color is still visible to the left and right of the header, primary menu bar, and footer.

I’d like to only maintain a solid background color for pages, posts – I don’t mind it behind the menus/buttons/header, but I would only like it to be the width of the page/post area.

Any help is appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.