Balance: Featured Images not displaying in Posts

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Balance: Featured Images not displaying in Posts

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bauhinia 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bauhinia
    Participant

I am using the Balance theme and my Featured Images are not appearing in my single blog posts.  They show on the home page in the grid.  It’s just when you click on a single post that they don’t appear.

Any suggestions to fix this?

http://www.nicole-graham.com/2013/02/one-billion-rising/

Thanks in advance :)

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Bauhinia.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Bauhinia.

anitac
    Participant

You have to manually add the images to the posts, they don’t automatically show up there. There was a write up on this that I found, but their site is having technical difficulties at this time.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

I just remembered that I had copied and pasted the instructions from the website that is down. You can download them here – https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0sdpz7utrj8dqc/Featured%20Image%20on%20Pages.txt.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Bauhinia
    Participant

Wow!!  Thank you so much!!  It has worked perfectly.

Nicole

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.