Balance theme and bbPress

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Balance theme and bbPress

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rpetges 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rpetges
    Participant

Hi,

I ‘m currently using the Balance theme, Genesis 1.8.2, WP 3.5 and bbPress 2.2.3 plugin.

I created a page with a permalink called forums and put the [bbp-forum-index] shortcut into the content.

Whenever I visit the forum page, it does not display the forums index in the default style with links, but only text (see below). Switching to another theme like TwentyTwelve or TwentyEleven works without problems.

Home › Support forums Forum Topics Posts Freshness Known issues and workarounds / Changelog Known problems and solutions/workarounds 7 7 23 hours, 27 minutes ago  Romain Petges Attribute Changer 7 Feedback (15, 49), Help and Support (17, 57) 32 138 2 hours, 37 minutes ago  Romain Petges Attribute Changer (older versions) Feedback (17, 36), Help

Any ideas ?

Best regards,
    Romain

anitac
    Participant

Please post a link to your website so we can take a look.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

Try the bbPress Genesis Extend plugin to see if helps – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/bbpress-genesis-extend/.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

rpetges
    Participant

Using the bbPress Genesis Extend plugin works better, but this kills the default button styling :-( … needs to be fixed by CSS styling.

I followed the discussion http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/forum-integration-tutorial/ to integrate the bbPress plugin and they don’t mention the bbPress Genesis Extend plugin …

Romain

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.