Balance theme featured right

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Balance theme featured right

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

brook1979
    Participant

Hi People,

Wondering if someone can help me here, now Im not that daft when it comes to css etc Im normally ok with it BUT this is driving me mad.

Using the balance theme “featured right” widget I’m tring to display an image the size of the red box “if that makes sense” but something (padding or margins or something) is stopping me from doing this, what else is weird is that it’s also resizing the images I put in there.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance

Anita
    Participant

Go to your Style.css file and look for the settings that refer to:

[css].home-featured-right[/css]

You can change the settings in there, i.e., padding, margins, etc., to accommodate your image.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

brook1979
    Participant

Hi Anitac,

I have done this, but there is no padding and margins for .home-featured-right, none that cause the big gap anyway! It’s quite confusing unless Im missing something.

It re-sizes the image as well, obviously because of the size of the .home-featured-right width, the width is fine and the height is fine BUT when i add an image the .home-featured-right doesnt shift yet resizes the image if that makes sense.

Hope this makes sense and you can assist me more with this, it’s irritating :)

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

Anita
    Participant

Please provide a link to your website so I can take a look. Be sure to have an image in that space prior to adding the link. I’ll need to see it in place.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!

brook1979
    Participant

agile futureforum.co.uk/category/case-studies/

The test image you see there is suppose to be 506px by 256

Basically i would like the image to be the size of the red box.,…..Ill be honest, im a little confused.

Thanks again, hope you can help.

Anita
    Participant

That link is not working, please post again.

brook1979
    Participant

agilefutureforum.co.uk/category/case-studies/

Sorry

Anita
    Participant

There is a margin of 35px in this code. Use that to adjust the margin.

[css].case-featured-right .widget {
    margin: 35px;
    }[/css]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.