Balance Theme H1 Ttitle not responsive

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Balance Theme H1 Ttitle not responsive

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cdils 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ajwidgets
    Participant

Seems like a GLARING error but the h1 title tag on Balance theme is fixed width and doesn’t show up on Android phone ….
    anyone have a recommended fix for this?

Description seems to stay centered and adjusts to varying widths but title seems to stay put centered at a fixed width.

Also not happy to see that balance theme was left off the HTML5 upgrade listing…..

cdils
    Participant

Hi there,

The #title-area tag does have some mobile CSS built-in to drop it to 100%. Can you post a link of where you’re having problems and I’ll see if I can help?

Curious what HTML5 upgrade listing you’re referring to – if there’s an official list, I missed it (and would love to see it)!

Cheers,
    Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.