Balance Theme Help

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Balance Theme Help

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sridhar Katakam 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jeff025
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been dying to figure this out for so long… I contacted studiopress but they weren’t helpful. A few questions.

1) How do I get my post to show in full on the home page. I can only get it to show in columns?

2) On the home page, how do you get your featured image to show under title instead of on top of it?

3) How do you get the post meta on the home page to show on top of the title instead of between the meta description and title?

Any help would be greatly appreciated….

http://www.onelifehustle.com/

nutsandbolts

Hi Jeff,

Sorry you’ve had trouble getting help with your theme!

1) There is a file in your theme’s folder called home.php – that’s what is putting your posts into the Genesis grid format. To remedy this, you can rename that file to something like home-old.php and your posts will display according to your Genesis theme settings.

2) Once you’ve removed the grid as explained above, your featured images should show below the post title. If that doesn’t happen, let us know.

3) Moving the post meta will depend on how your posts display once you’ve removed the grid. If you could try step 1 above and post back, I’ll be glad to help you move the post meta if you still need to.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

Jeff,

Is this what you want on the homepage in content area? -> http://i.imgur.com/LnthjJR.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.