Balance theme landing page shifts to the left. Any ideas pls?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Balance theme landing page shifts to the left. Any ideas pls?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Davinder Singh Kainth 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SocialBee

Can anyone please help me – I have the balance theme all set up and working fine. The only issue now is that when I create a landing page, the menu nav shows AND the footer shifts to the left and footer text size increased to 16pt instead of 11pt.

I’d like my landing page to be just as it is in the demo: http://demo.studiopress.com/balance/templates/landing/

In my situation, header doesn’t show but menu does. i don’t want the header or menu to show except footer. However, I don’t want the page content to shift to the left or for the footer text to increase.

Thanks so much!

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

While creating landing page, did you select “landing page” template from box at middle right of post editor page?

If you have not modified landing page CSS / PHP code – then it should appear like default as here – http://demo.studiopress.com/balance/templates/landing/

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

SocialBee

Thanks for responding. Yes, I selected landing page. It shows as landing page but top menu nav and footer are showing. That’s the problem. How do I get rid of the menu and footer from the landing page?

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

Can you post url of your website?

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.