Balance Theme Menu

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Balance Theme Menu

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ddknight 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’m having trouble replicating the menu in the Balance theme demo. I’ve created a menu but the only widget option I have to add it to the Header Right section is called Navigation Menu. It has a bunch of css code (I’m not well versed) and the default creates a vertical menu rather than a horizontal one. I can’t imagine this is as difficult as I’m making it.

Any ideas?

Go back to the menu screen (/wp-admin/nav-menus.php) and look on the left where it says ‘Theme Locations’ :) That’s what you’re looking for.

Andrea Rennick

Have you read the documentation?

**forum signature**
    If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Yes, I’ve read the documentation and searched the forums for similar types of issues. It seems like I’m the only one running into this problem. I know I’m missing something easy, I just don’t see it.

What is the widget name I should be using to add the menu to the Header Right section? I don’t have a “Custom Menu” widget available.

Did you happen to figure this out Tony? I just installed the theme and I have no Custom Menu option either!

I’m searching all over to try to figure it out. :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.