Balance Theme – Mobile Header problem

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Balance Theme – Mobile Header problem

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Chu 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

KathleenCD
    Participant

I’m using the Balance Theme for website http://robinhardman.com. Everything looks good on my Iphone with the exception of the header. It’s only partially showing. Is there a way to adjust this for mobile without affecting the site itself?

Thanks

http://robinhardman.com

David Chu
    Participant

Hi,
    I have an idea for you that may help. This bit of code should help. It would go into style.css via Appearance…. Edit. You could put it down near the other “media” stuff, or wherever to try it. Put an “@” before the word “media” below. I would have added it below, but goofy Buddypress will chew it up. :-) It’s for getting that whole upper area to “respond”. I see code in your theme for parts of the header, but not enough of them!

[css]
    media only screen and (max-width: 960px) {
    .header-full-width #title-area, .header-full-width #title, .header-full-width #title a {
    width: 100%;
    }
    }
    [/css]

The only thing it won’t do is make your header image respond, because that’s a CSS background instead of a real image. I had a brief Twitter discussion about pro’s and con’s of real image headers just the other day.

Cheers, Dave

Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

KathleenCD
    Participant

You rock! It works perfectly. Yeahhhh..

Thanks so much Dave.
    Kathleen

David Chu
    Participant

Kathleen,
    Lovely!
    Dave

Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Balance Theme – Mobile Header problem’ is closed to new replies.