Balance theme slider home featured right

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Balance theme slider home featured right

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tim Squires 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tim Squires
    Participant

URL:

http://www.timsquires.com.au/executive

Hi, I have placed the Genesis responsive slider in the home featured right widget area. I have removed the background color, but would like to know which CSS I need to adjust to make the images in the widget area bigger.

Thanks for your help,
    Tim

braddalton
    Participant

Did you try the slider settings?

Tim Squires
    Participant

Thanks Brad, yes – I made sure that the slider settings were the same as my image size, but they display smaller in the slider area. Any thoughts?

braddalton
    Participant

If you go through your style.css file using Notepad++ and the search feature with [css].home-featured-right[/css] you’ll find all the code that applies to that widget and you can check the padding which may be the problem.

Example:
    [css]
    .home-featured-right {
    border: none;
    float: none;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 10px 0 20px;
    text-align: center;
    width: 100%;
    }

.home-featured-right .widget {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0 20px 20px;
    }
    [/css]

Not sure where it is unless i spent some time looking but it’s in there somewhere which is why Firebug & Notepad++ helps so much.

Tim Squires
    Participant

Hi Brad, thanks very much for your help. I’m on the right track now, very much appreciated. Tim

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.