Bee Crafty theme not working and no support

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Bee Crafty theme not working and no support

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chilihead 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mrskarabrown
    Participant

The Bee Crafty theme on my wordpress blog site (kandradventures.com) just stopped functioning properly for no reason. There seems to be no support for that theme any more. I cannot figure out the issue on my own as I have not made style changes. I wonder if it was the Genesis or WordPress update. Please help, anyone????

Susan

There seems to be no support for that theme any more

All StudioPress themes will continue to be supported, even if they have been retired. You can go ahead and submit a support ticket here:

http://my.studiopress.com/help/

When did it stop working? Did you recently upgrade something?

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Creativity Included
    Participant

What version of BeeCrafty are you running? If it’s not the latest version, check the old, read-only forums–there are several threads about updates that need to be made to be compatible with Genesis and WP upgrades in the past.

chilihead
    Participant

The problem I’m seeing is that the read-only forums have been removed. As I’m trying to find answers to a few questions about Bee Crafty the answers keep referring to the read-only forums. Wouldn’t you know it? I just yesterday decided to try Bee Crafty (I bought a package to download all themes, but hadn’t tried this one yet).

If there are updates to the theme, I can’t find them and, apparently, I need them because my home page images aren’t sliding to show the title information. Does anyone know how to fix that issue?

Susan

Have you followed the instructions for the home page gallery?

http://creativityincluded.com/downloads/tutorials/BeeCrafty/06_Homepage_Gallery.pdf

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

chilihead
    Participant

Yep. I’ve looked at those instructions. Unfortunately, the dash isn’t set up like that anymore and those options aren’t available. I don’t see “Home Page Gallery Settings” anywhere. I’ve looked at Genesis > Theme Settings; Appearance > Themes > Customize; … > Widgets; and Settings. I don’t see it in any of those places.

chilihead
    Participant

Hi, I’m checking in to see if anyone can help me solve the issue of home page images not sliding up to reveal info underneath. I’ve read the associated PDF files, but they reference items that aren’t part of the WP dash any more. I appreciate your help. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.