Best theme for personal blog?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Best theme for personal blog?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Davinder Singh Kainth 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Salman

Hello,

I’ve fallen in love with how websites built on genesis platform look. I’ve used the Metro Pro theme before to start a tech blog and the experience was educational, though I’ve decided not to pursue the blog further.

Currently, I want to start a personal blog and am confused about which theme to use.

I will be using the website to post about my personal adventures (motorcycle and car travels mostly, but also treks and related stuff), review movies, music, plays and other stuff, discuss ideas and other stuff, and random rants.

I would like the theme to be minimal, but also not too plain.

Can you suggest me a theme which will be best suited for what I have in mind? You can also suggest any other websites which are built on similar lines.

Thanks

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

Check: wintersong, focus and eleven40 themes.

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

Salman

Thanks for the suggestions Davinder Singh. I was drifting towards eleven40 myself.

Can someone please put up a list of personal and travel blogs that have been made using Genesis framework themes? I’m kind of lost as of now where to start and how to take my idea forward.

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

Best option would be checking http://www.studiopress.com/showcase

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.