Blissful Child Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Blissful Child Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DaniSchnakenberg 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

DaniSchnakenberg
    Participant

I have a client who has her heart set on the Blissful Child Theme. I’m aware that it’s retired, but have committed to attempting to hunt down a copy anyway. Short of help with that, does anyone have any recommendations on similarly structured themes? She really likes what’s been done with it here: http://wannabite.com

AC
    Blocked

Well you could hire a consultant to install and set it up exactly like the demo :) . Keep in mind that SP would not provide official technical support for it if you do it this way, but you’d have it. If you are interested, contact me.

ShariLee
    Participant

I have a copy, but how do I get it to you. Can I just attach it to an email?

ShariLee Beynon
    GoldaVere IMS

DaniSchnakenberg
    Participant

ShariLee, that would be great! I think you would have to email the zip/compressed file to get it through email. dani@danischnakenberg.com If that doesn’t work, dropbox might.

AC
    Blocked

Good morning ladies, I wasn’t trying to be so “obvious” when I wrote my response. Please be careful posting that you are willing to “give” each other themes here on the forum.

AC
    Blocked

And you should be careful openly posting your email address. You could start to receive a lot of SPAM.

Susan

Anita is right – although giving away themes is not illegal, it doesn’t seem that ethical, especially doing it her on their forum!

(note – I’m not a SP employee…)

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

DaniSchnakenberg
    Participant

I wouldn’t have put my email out here, but I don’t see any way to contact privately. I wouldn’t be looking for the files if the theme was available for purchase anywhere, but it’s not. I researched that thoroughly before posting here to begin with. Sorry to have offended anyone.

AC
    Blocked

But you are missing the point, you can contact SP about retired themes or you can purchase the PRO PACK which provides you with the retired themes. But people shouldn’t respond, “I have it and I can send it to you”…. that’s also inappropriate.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by  AC.
    • This reply was modified 7 months ago by  AC.

DaniSchnakenberg
    Participant

Is there a list anywhere of what themes are in the Pro Pack? I cannot seem to locate a list stating what the 43 themes are. I was under the impression that Blissful was a 3rd party theme and between that and being retired, would not be included in that set. The designer behind Blissful has gotten out of the game and sold all her themes to yet another designer (who I hear is also getting out of the game), and that theme was not one of the bunch.

AC
    Blocked

I would contact Studiopress directly to get the “official” list of what’s available in the Pro Pack and the inclusion of retired themes. They would be the best source of that information.

DaniSchnakenberg
    Participant

Yes, I already submitted a support ticket requesting that info this morning.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.