Blog layout look problem PLEASE HELP

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Blog layout look problem PLEASE HELP

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

craig007
    Participant

Hoping some folk here can help me simple I am sure….

I  am trying to set up my static page website   to  have a blog part to it etc,   so did this BUT I want to know how to go about NOT  having the Featured top left, right bottom widget be there!
    ***** I want it to look layout wise etc  exactly like this persons blog who uses Genesis please anyone at

http://www.KendallSummerhawk.com/blog/

*****Notice her titles for each post in bold and purple…..( and the written by and filed under name bit ) a few paragaraphs  of post etc and read more then other posts under each other and so forth

On my site I cannot get post to even  show up  in live view (only preview) despite creating a page called blog set template to Blog publish and make some posts and their categories and publish.

So how do  go about having my blog layout look same as this person please guys?

many thanks indeed

Craig

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  craig007.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  SoZo. Reason: Making the multiverse safe for wary travelers
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  craig007.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  SoZo. Reason: Making the multiverse safe for wary travelers

SoZo

Please include a link to your site with all questions so that people can see what is going on.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.