I’m using Executive Template and have questions on how to set up my blog page for VitalityIncoporated.com
1) I don’t want images to show or at least adjust settings for it to smaller, how do I do that?
2) How can I move the date and author under the Blog Title?
3) How do I change the font size of the Blog Title?
Thanks in advance!
1) Change featured image size via the Genesis theme settings in your dashboard. If the dimensions you want are not there, you’ll need to add them to your functions file as covered in this tutorial: https://my.studiopress.com/snippets/images/
2) Instructions can be found in one of the pages below…
3) You can change this in your style sheet. Starting on Line 761
Hope this helps.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Are you a blogger, web designer, developer, or website owner looking to generate more income?
Promote products for the largest and fastest growing online website platform as part of our affiliate program.