Blog Page Template Disappeared

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Blog Page Template Disappeared

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

scaught
    Participant

Hello,

The option to select a different template for a page (Blog, Default) has disappeared from an individual page. Also, using the QUICK EDIT option, the Default Template is available but the Blog page has disappeared.  As a result, my blog page is now blank.  I am using the METRIC child theme. Genesis and Metric are up-t0-date.  I tried creating another template page (just copied the blog page, gave it a new name and new description within the comments area of the page) to see if that would wake things up. . .no luck.

This happened right after I put a child page below the blog page.

Additionally, on the WP Dashboard Page, I see this message:

ERROR: The themes directory is either empty or doesn’t exist. Please check your installation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

scaught
    Participant

Fixed it by changing themes, deleting metric theme on server, and re-installing metric theme.  Weird.

Anita
    Participant

Glad you figured it out. I will close this. If you have more trouble, you can open a new discussion.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Blog Page Template Disappeared’ is closed to new replies.