Blog Pposts/Pagination

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Blog Pposts/Pagination

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bconley 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bconley
    Participant

I am using the Legacy template and I have a several categories and I would like to show them all on the blog page and have the pagination at the bottom. I have the theme settings set to use all categories with 10 posts showing and to use number for the pagination. But only a few posts are showing and from only one category. The Genesis settings do not seem to be affecting the page at all.

http://ecopainting.ca

Anita
    Participant

@bconley, I think you set up the blog page by category on the tab labeled “Blog.” Go to Pages, Add New – name it Blog. Then scroll over, change the template to the “Archive” template, then save it.

Go to Appearance > Menu and remove the current Blog tab from the menu. Then add in the new Blog you just created. You should see all of the blogs at that point.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

bconley
    Participant

Awesome! Thank you so much!!

bconley
    Participant

SO I thought this resolved. But now I am just seeing an archive page instead of blog postings. What am I doing wrong?

bconley
    Participant

Well, it must be ghosts in the machine because it is now working.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.