Blogroll missing

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Blogroll missing

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Colinz 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Colinz
    Participant

I installed Magazine Theme and l don’t appear to have a Blogroll tab. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance

anitac
    Participant

The Blogroll is identified as LINKS on the left as well as in the widget area. Blogroll is a category of the Links area.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Colinz
    Participant

You are absolutely correct.  What I should have written is:

I installed Magazine Theme and l don’t appear to have a Link tab. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

anitac
    Participant

Is this a fresh install of WordPress? Are you missing any other tabs? I would also disable any plugins to see if the Links shows up. If it does – then re-activate the plugins one at a time.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Colinz
    Participant

Thanks anitac, No other missing tabs and I disabled all plugins, I did a reinstall of the latest wordpress too. All very strange!

anitac
    Participant

Can you post a link to your website?

Colinz
    Participant

anitac
    Participant

Try dragging the Links widget to your primary sidebar so I can see it there.

Colinz
    Participant

There is no links widget either.

anitac
    Participant

Hummm, that’s really weird. Do this… change the theme to the Default WP theme and see if the Links tab is there.

anitac
    Participant

Did you do a SERVER SIDE install (install from your hosting account) or did you MANUALLY install it after you DOWNLOADED the latest WP?

anitac
    Participant

Ahhhh doing some reading. The Links tab was removed. You will need to download, install this plugin – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/link-manager/.

Colinz
    Participant

Lol, well done at finding that. Thanks for your help and Happy New Year !!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Blogroll missing’ is closed to new replies.