BuddyPress+GenesisConnect Warnings

Community Forums Forums General Discussion BuddyPress+GenesisConnect Warnings

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ithacaindy 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ithacaindy
    Participant

I installed and setup the BuddyPress and GenesisConnect plugin. But when I view the site, I get this warning at the top of the page:

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'maybe_redirect_404' was given in /<my_path>/plugin.php on line 406

This seems to be a common warning, since it appears quite often. But what is the answer, I don’t want this warning appearing for all my readers.

anitac
    Participant

What Genesis child theme are you using? It doesn’t appear that you are using the Genesis framework on the Ithacaindy.com website. Genesis Connect will only work on the Genesis Framework with a Genesis Child Theme.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Ron Rennick
    Keymaster

Deactivate all of your plugins except BuddyPress & GenesisConnect to see if the warning disappears.

If the warning is still there with just those two plugins active try manually updating BuddyPress by uploading the plugin through FTP or your web account control panel.

If you still have the warning after updating BP manually, post a link to the site in question.

ithacaindy
    Participant

I deactivated all plugins, except BuddyPress, switched to the default WordPress theme and the warning still appears. I’ll keep my customized Genesis News theme online so you can check it out today: http://www.ithacaindy.com.

ithacaindy
    Participant

Update: the warning goes away when I navigate away from the homepage (for example, to /members). Hope this narrows down the possible fix.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.