Button appearing underneath page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Button appearing underneath page

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mecavegirl 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mecavegirl
    Participant

Hello,

Using Minimum theme,

I edited functions.php file like so:

add_action(‘genesis_before_content_sidebar_wrap’, ‘facebook_like’);
    function facebook_like() {
    if ( !is_page() ) {
    echo ahsfl_generate_button();
    }
    }

I have a portfolio page set up with a gallery only.

The button displays fine when I click on a portfolio page (Available or Private from menu) which displays my gallery of images, however, when I drill down into an image to display the attachment page, I see the like-me button flicker right were it’s supposed to be, but after the page finished rendering, the button appears to be overlayed by the page itself.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

http://www.mecavegirl.com

Thanks,

Renee

AC
    Blocked

I am on this page right now and see it in the top right corner. When I click on an image, I get a 404.

mecavegirl
    Participant

Sorry, I’m messing around with the site.  I’ve been getting those sporadically (I don’t know why).  Try reloading the page.

mecavegirl
    Participant

Yes, the button displays correctly when you’re on the page that shows all the thumbnails.  It’s the next page after you click a thumbnail that I get the flicker.   And what’s even weirder, is that it displays correctly when you click on Funky Music, but only that one.

mecavegirl
    Participant

I figured out that the images that are “unattached” in wordpress are showing the button correctly.  How can I “unattach” my images?

mecavegirl
    Participant

ok.  I found out that as of WP 3.1 the only to unattach an image from a post is to either delete the image or delete the post.  I found a plugin called Unattach that will allow me to do just this.  AND it works.

AC
    Blocked

I still get a 404 when I go here – http://mecavegirl.com/?attachment_id=506.

mecavegirl
    Participant

I got all of them fixed…you shouldn’t be getting the 404.  Odd…I’m not getting it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.