Buttons in Modern Portfolio Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Buttons in Modern Portfolio Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dengstrom 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Brent
    Participant

How can I get the buttons to show up in the widget areas like they have on the theme demo site?

I’m talking about the “hire me now” button that is shown here: http://demo.studiopress.com/modern-portfolio/#services

Thanks so much in advance!

wpspeak
    Participant

Have you check out the setup page of the Modern Porfolio theme? http://my.studiopress.com/setup/modern-portfolio-theme/#widget

<div class="alignleft">Are you interested in a brilliant website that is mobile responsive and will convert?</div>

<div class="alignright">Hire Me Now</div>

Brent
    Participant

I did look at that page but missed the code there for the buttons. Sorry for my blindness but that’s for the reply!

Brent
    Participant

I’ve tried a bunch of different things to center the button on the next line and I cannot figure out how to do it…

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kent
    Participant

For some reason, I think that code on the setup page is wrong. I had the same issue. You have to change the class of the button:

<div class="alignright"><a class="cta-button" href="your link here">Your Button Text</a></div>

Dad. Biker. Designer. | kentfackenthall.com | Circle me on Google+, and say hi so I can add you to my WordPress circle!

dengstrom

I am trying to change the link from ‘landing page’ to a page on my site. I’ve tried a couple different changes but keep getting the ’404′ page when I test the link. How would I change the code that is listed on the setup page? Thanks so much!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.