Campaign Site – please critique

Community Forums Forums Showcase and Feedback Campaign Site – please critique

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rstyner
    Participant

Just about finished with http://catherine4ga.org and would like feedback. Thanks.

anitac
    Participant

Looks good. On this page you still have “lorem” – http://catherine4ga.org/campaign-trail/. I would probably remove that as a visitor may not consider this to be the “real” or completed website for her.

It’s not clear what she’s running for? I have to look at the tiny text next to her picture in the middle widget area and in the first widget at the bottom. I would include the position she’s running for in the Description under “Catherine4GA”. That needs to be well positioned.

Because older persons may visit the website, I would make the text a bit larger on all areas of the site. Or add a plugin that provides for text enlargement.

And lastly, although you have completed the site – I share this – in my opinion, since more people are going “mobile” – I would consider using a mobile responsive theme for future political websites. This way they can get the full experience of the political website.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

rstyner
    Participant

Hi Anitac,

I tried playin’ around with the title since I wanted to take your advice and make it clear what she is running for. Can you take a look at the page for me and tell me how I messed up? And how can I fix it while making it all look aesthetic?

anitac
    Participant

Send me you email address on my website. I’ll help you fix it the SP forum.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.