Can I distribute Genesis Framework to Clients If I get Pro Plus package

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Can I distribute Genesis Framework to Clients If I get Pro Plus package

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Chu 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vividvilla
    Participant

If I get Genesis Pro Plus package can I distribute Genesis Framework to my clients.Many theme company offers developer edition which can be distributed to clients,In Genesis Framework do we have anything like that.

Vivek R – @vividvilla
    Genesis Child Theme Designer and Blogger at WPStuffs.
    For affordable Genesis Child Theme design and Customization Contact me here

David Chu
    Participant

Hi,
    I don’t have the Pro Plus package myself, I usually make custom themes from just the framework.

But you can use the Genesis framework on client sites with no limitation, as far as I know. Otherwise, it would be impossible to use all those child themes on client sites. And I doubt that many people would buy the Pro Plus package just to keep changing their own site’s theme every week. :-)

There is one small grey area I thought of…. let’s say you use the Executive theme on a client site, and the client pays you, not Studiopress. Then that client decides he needs tech support for the theme, but you’re too busy to help for some reason. He would then need to purchase a license to the theme, I think, to get tech support from Studiopress.

I hope that helps. For more details, contact official tech support.

Best, Dave

Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.