Can I use Innovative Theme for non-food content?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Can I use Innovative Theme for non-food content?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RP 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

RP
    Participant

Hi. I recently started a site and I’m considering using the Innovative Theme. My site will generally consist of natural food recipes, homemade body care and household care. The Innovative Theme is displayed as a recipe theme and I want to know if i can use it to display other non-food content. I’m just learning about themes and their function so this is all new to me. I would also like to know if I can make my own personal customization to the theme, like change the background from a flat color to look more like a fabric. If, so how can I go about making the changes? Would I need Adobe or something like that? Thank you so much for your help!

AC
    Blocked

Yes, you can use it for whatever you like. And yes you can customize the background. I used to provide support for Eight Crazy Designs and have several clients using Innov8tive. If you need some customization assistance with it, I am available for freelance work. Just drop a note on my website using the contact box.

RP
    Participant

Thanks a bunch Anitac! I wanted to be sure before I went on ahead and purchased the theme. I’ll be keeping you in mind if I need customization assistance. :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Can I use Innovative Theme for non-food content?’ is closed to new replies.