Can You Help Me Find Color #'s for Focus Theme?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Can You Help Me Find Color #'s for Focus Theme?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  marybaum 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jgentry
    Participant

I’m using the Focus Theme with the color scheme of: brown text, orange elements, and dark green (img?) background. I’m have difficulty identifying these color #’s in spite of some helpful sites I’ve looked into. I’ve also searched my CSS to no avail. Can you help me?

Thanks!

marybaum
    Participant

Orange: #f29122

Brown: #4f4932

Green: #a3b460

There’s a section in your stylesheet called Focus Brown that starts at line #1642. You’ll find all the colors defined there. For instance, the orange first appears on line 1647. The brown first shows up on line 1664.

The green is in the default color style, so it shows up near the top of the sheet, at line 156.

If for some reason you lose these notes, you can also open Firefox or Chrome and highlight any given element – then right-click (or control-click if you’re on a Mac and have your right-click disabled, as I do) to show the option to Inspect Element. Do that, and some extra panels will open – one of which wil show you the exact CSS rules that apply to that element. In Chrome, you’ll get not only the numerical value of the color but also a little swatch, so you can see that you’re looking at the color you want.

Be it ever so run down, there’s no place like FriendFeed. ;-)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Can You Help Me Find Color #'s for Focus Theme?’ is closed to new replies.