Cannot access my account

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions Cannot access my account

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Roberto Gomez 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

miked51
    Participant

I received no notification that I will not have access to my account. I now find that I’m unable to log in and download themes ( I required one this weekend for a client). I have sent 3 requests over two days for access but not even a response. I am not impressed, especially when I’ve been praising you guys on blogs for your great forums and service. Could someone please let me know what’s going on here and when do I get my log in details. Bad PR

Michael

Brian Gardner
    Keymaster

Michael – where did you submit the requests? Was it the Account Assistance page?

Roberto Gomez
    Participant

Hi Gardner I have the same problem, I lost the posibilities to access to ProPlus Themes and I sent the request by Account Assistance yesterday:

This is the email that I receive in the past:

Paul,
    Welcome to StudioPress.com.

— How To Get Support Forum Access —
    In order to gain access to the StudioPress Support Forums and Tutorials follow these steps:

Register yourself at the StudioPress Support Forums …. (click on the link)

Go to the User CP > Upgrade Support page …. (click on the link)

Enter the your Transaction ID, displayed below, into the “Transaction ID” box and click on the “Save Changes” button.

Transaction ID: 0SB57283S0493901H

Review the Forum Rules …. (click on the link)

Sorry for the bad english

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Roberto Gomez.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Roberto Gomez.

Brian Gardner
    Keymaster

If you submitted via the Account Assistance page, then we will address your request shortly. That email was part of our old system, and directed you to the (now-closed) support forums.

miked51
    Participant

Hi Brian

The request was made at this address Account Assistance

Michael

Roberto Gomez
    Participant

Hello Brian, is this complicating restoring our access as Pro Plus Members, eventhough I put the transaction number in the requirement.We are asking for email confirmation from where the payment run and I’m not sure I saved that information. I design only with Genesis and I have 4 projects delayed. You could help us, it is very simple to check my status on the old platform and you will see that I am Pro Plus Members. Unfortunately my English is not very good, and no doubt of this is causing problems.

Roberto Gomez
    Participant

boys, I depend of the themes and I can not wait, if I have not an answer and solution today, you forced me to buy Pro Plus Themes back under protest.

Brian Gardner
    Keymaster

The best thing to do is contact us via our Account Assistance page, as that goes directly to our support system.

Roberto Gomez
    Participant

Thanks Brian, solved the problem, I could not expect less from their great team of people

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cannot access my account’ is closed to new replies.