Cannot install Modern Blogger Pro

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Cannot install Modern Blogger Pro

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  genwrock 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SoFlaDesigner
    Participant

I have installed Genesis successfully but cannot seem to be able to install Modern Blogger Pro child theme. This is the response I get when attempting to install the child theme, which is says it did so successfully but cannot seem to recognize that Genesis is installed and active. Any suggestions on this:

Installing Theme from uploaded file: modernbloggerpro-2.zip
    Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

This theme requires a parent theme. Checking if it is installed…

The parent theme could not be found. You will need to install the parent theme, genesis, before you can use this child theme.

Theme installed successfully.

SoFlaDesigner
    Participant

Figured it out. When I zipped the download it contained a version number in the name which Modern Blogger Pro did not recognize. I deleted Genesis and reinstalled it and Modern Blogger Pro is now active.

genwrock

First extract zip file in your local machine. Then open the folder and you will get another zip file. try to upload that zip file.

Working as a freelancer & helping the people on forum | Chinmoy @ PWD | Please Follow Me on Twitter If I’ve helped.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Cannot install Modern Blogger Pro’ is closed to new replies.