Can't access my account

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions Can't access my account

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  snakeair 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dogrescuedude
    Participant

I emailed Studio Press this morning a question about upgrading my account to Pro Package and what the pro-rated amount would be since I purchased/tested the genesis framework and two child themes in the last month and really liked it.

They gave me my money back and cancelled my account and now won’t respond to any of my requests since. I was asking to upgrade!!

What’s up with that? Is there a bug they’re working through?

Confused.

You can see my inspirations here. Yes, they are dogs.

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

I’m not sure about other requests, but I did reply to a request. Please make sure that you aren’t missing anything in your spam folder.

dogrescuedude
    Participant

Their accounting dept contacted me and got it all straight this morning, just a mis-communication and i have access to my account and purchased the pro-pack now.

Sidenote… thanks for all the hard work and awesome tutorials you provide, one of the main reasons i switched to Genesis from PL’s.

You can see my inspirations here. Yes, they are dogs.

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Glad we got it sorted. Sorry for any inconvenience Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

dojo

Nick. Nice to see you are still here helping with support questions. Can you help me get my ProPlus account credentials back. I haven’t gotten even an email from the support group about the deletion of my account. It’s been a couple of years since I’ve been here. Thank you.

snakeair
    Participant

This is a 2 year old dead thread.

StudioPress staff handles all the email support and hardly ever visits the forum to read threads.

Your best bet is to contact support and sort things out 1 on 1 with staff.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.