Can't buy through my.studiopress ???

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Can't buy through my.studiopress ???

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Boblebad 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Boblebad
    Participant

Hi

I can’t buy through my.studiopress, there’s no “Complete Your Purchase” botton ??

I have filed a ticket, buy haven’t gotten any answer back, i live in Denmark, and are soon going to bed, but i want to but a Pro + :)

EDIT: It’s only when buying Pro +

All the best
    Carsten, Denmark

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Boblebad.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Boblebad.

Boblebad
    Participant

When looking at the code through Firebug, the CSS for the button is removed ??

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Carsten,

We have been crazy busy in support today. Lots of people buying on the last day of the sale. Please make sure you log into your account first. If it still does not work or you do not have a my.sp account please try a different browser. Thanks.

Boblebad
    Participant

Hi Nick

Thanks for your answer

I got a mail from Kim Clark, it looks like the system couldn’t figure it out cause i already have a Pro + pack, so i therefor should create a new account, and then i would be (and is) refunded the difference in discount :)

So all is well :)

Btw, the problem was in all browsers, even on my Samsung Android phone, but it was only when trying to purchase Pro + pack, not single themes ..

All the best
    Carsten, Denmark

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.