Can't find where to add comments link back in!

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Can't find where to add comments link back in!

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Moore 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lovebugs
    Participant

site is here: http://rolphoto.ca/category/newborn-photography/

I’m trying to add the comments link back in right after the post info. It used to be there and obviously I found a way to take it out at some point, but now can’t find anywhere to put it back.

I’ve updated to the latest version of genesis, but that didn’t fix it.

I went through the css to see if I had display:none anywhere in there.  Nope.

I went through the functions.php and compared it to the original files from the studiopress site. No difference between those.

I’ve activated simple edits and made sure that  [post_comments] is in there under the post info area.  It doesn’t seem to be making any difference at all.

Is there somewhere else I should be looking?  thanks!

http://rolphoto.ca/category/newborn-photography/

Chris Moore
    Participant

May be a stupid question, but do you have comments turned on in SETTINGS > DISCUSSION (“Allow people to post comments on new articles”) in WordPress and on the individual posts in question as well?

Resepctfully, Chris Moore
    Web Dev, CSS Hacks, & Biz Consulting @ MooreCreativeIdeas.com / Blogging @ ReflectOnThis.com

lovebugs
    Participant

that was the issue – it looks like the client has specifically marked certain posts to not allow comments!

thanks!

Chris Moore
    Participant

Awesome! I love it when it is something simple. ;-)

Looks like this is “Resolved” then…

Resepctfully, Chris Moore
    Web Dev, CSS Hacks, & Biz Consulting @ MooreCreativeIdeas.com / Blogging @ ReflectOnThis.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.