Cant get the theme Minimum Pro fully responsive

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Cant get the theme Minimum Pro fully responsive

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  coralseait 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

larsa
    Participant

Hello everyone, I need some tips what might be wrong when I dont get my images to be fully responsive in the theme Minimum Pro. This is happening.

If I have an image 1024px width in the plug in Easing Slider Pro the image appears nice on a screen 1024 px width and I can decrease the width with a responsive function, but if I view the page on a bigger screen the image will not be “bigger“ then 1024px even if the rest of the page is bigger. I’ve looked at Ted Vieras page http://themes.imageperceptions.com/mpro4/ and there it works perfectly, bigger or smaller.

I added the string <? Php if (function_exists (‘easingsliderpro’)) {easingsliderpro (1);}?> In the field “genesis_after_header” in the plug in Genesis Simple Hooks which is the only thing I made so far. I have tried some other changes without success, so I have restored the entire wordpress installation to standard again.

I have the latest version of the Genesis, Minimum Pro and use plug in

Genesis Simple Hooks
    Easing Slider Pro

So far the site is only local so I cant show you any examples. I hope some of you can help me with some tips.

Cheers // Lars

coralseait
    Participant

Hello Lars,

Make sure you are setting your slider container (or parent conatiners / divs) to width 100% in the CSS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.