Capturing Leads

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Capturing Leads

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Just Dave 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Betchips
    Participant

I run agent press on two of my websites here in my local community for real estate. They are probably the most widely used real estate websites here in my area. One of them gets roughly 60 visitors a day and the other about 10 visitors a day. My questions is, should I start implementing a pop up to capture more of my visitors? Do you think this will interfere with my visitors experience? If you think this is a good idea, please let me know of a plugin that can do this  for me, where it can be set up pop up after a certain amount of page views?

Thanks for your feedback

Anita
    Participant

Instead of using a pop up which can be pretty annoying, why not place a sign up box somewhere on the home page, footer area or sidebar. They also have this Generate Box that looks nice. Maybe it would fit your theme – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/generate-box/.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Betchips
    Participant

Thanks for your feedback. Anyone else with any other suggestions?

Betchips
    Participant

Bump

Betchips
    Participant

Bumpity Bump

dabyrom
    Participant

The covert messenger plugin always looked interesting to me, but I haven’t had a reason the use it yet.  Its kind like a sneaky pop-up.  Warning, standard squeeze page ahead: http://covertmessenger.com/

Just Dave
    Participant

I use a request registration pop-up…but the visitor can close it without registering.  In my experience forcing registration creates low-quality leads.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.