Categories as a list rather than all expanded??

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Categories as a list rather than all expanded??

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cdils 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

AbqDunn
    Participant

Is it possible to set up agent press so that when someone clicks on a category (i.e. buyer faq) that a list of all of the titles under that category pops up rather than the list with all the bulk, photos etc for easier navigation??

like this:

-Mortgage insurance is now tax deductible

-can i buy a home if I have foreclosed on a home?

-City of albuquerque flood zones

-etc

Rather than this —> http://www.abqdunn.com/category/buyer-faqs/

seems it would be easier for navigation as a list rather than needing to scroll all the way down the page to look for stuff?

cdils
    Participant

Hi there,

Go to Genesis > Theme Settings and look for the Content Archives section. You can uncheck the featured image, select “show post content” from the drop down and set the number of characters to zero. I think that’ll do the trick for you!

Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.