Categories Only Showing Post Titles

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Categories Only Showing Post Titles

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

stefani80
    Participant

When you visit the category pages on my website, it is showing the posts titles only and not the whole posts.

Here is an example:

http://www.thecrazycouponclipper.com/category/coupons/

I want the posts from that category to show like a blog, not just the post titles.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  stefani80.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  stefani80.

Anita
    Participant

Did you follow the instruction for Innov8tive from Eight Crazy Designs – http://www.innov8tive.eightcrazydesigns.com/category-view/? She has some special coding in there also, so if you have any additional quirks – you should use her support form here – support.eightcrazydesigns.com. I used to work support for her so I know about the coding in there.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

stefani80
    Participant

Thanks! That page you suggested has helped to solve my problem.

Anita
    Participant

You’re welcome.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Categories Only Showing Post Titles’ is closed to new replies.