Category Blog Page – "Portfolio-Template"

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Category Blog Page – "Portfolio-Template"

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

webtourist
    Participant

Missing in new Genesis products (i.e. Lifestyle3) the Portfolio-Template in WP page-setting for featuring category-selected posts only with their headlines on a page but not in the sidebar. Post headlines should link to the post and comments and be ordered like a portfolio in 4 columns over the whole width of the site like in the former versions with “Portfolio”-Template and you can see here.

Creating single cat. blog-pages (query-args) will not help as the posts are in a row there and widgets (Genesis Featured Post or Genesis Featured Widget Amplified) will show posts only in sidebar but not on pages ?

Any Idea how to manage this with the new versions of Framework and Lifestyle?

Best,
    Edward

http://prof.eisenrith.info/forschungsthemen/

Susan

Hi, Edward:

As you asked this question a while back, I hope you were able to get it resolved. If not, please report back here, and I will escalate for you. Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.