Ced – where are the psd

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Ced – where are the psd

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swain333 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ebullition

Hi
    i’m ced,
    i want an accessible website. so i’ll go for genesis.

i but the pro version

but but…
    i need the psd to make my design. i’m not a graphist

and it’s so sad, because i can’t find a psd.

can you help me?

pls

ty

http://psd

nutsandbolts

PSD files usually aren’t provided with Genesis child themes because all the styling is done via CSS. You could always create your own PSD and have someone code it onto Genesis, or if you are able to code and need a designer, you could hire someone to create the PSD for you. Hope that helps!

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Ebullition

ty

i’m surprsed, because your pro version is expensive.

Do you have at least the PSD for the child themes???

ty

ced

Ebullition

hi

sorry, i haven’t understand very well your answer about child theme.

you should put on your homepage this information : “we do not deliver psd files” (in bold, 30px, pink on black, in a circle next to a title level 2.)

if i had known that there is no psd files, i would have never subsribe to your pro solution…

Most expensive doesn’t mean best quality, one more time….
    (yes, i’m not happy at all)

ced

nutsandbolts

Feel free to open a ticket with support – the forums are generally for community help with things like functions and styles, but if you’re unhappy with your purchase, you’d need to discuss that with the official StudioPress support team. You can do that from http://my.studiopress.com

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

swain333

I dont mean to pile on, as I am very happy with my purchase. But I also think it would be nice if they provided PSDs. I mean, its not like they dont have them and it would speed up re-designing the child themes. I didnt necessarily assume PSDs would be provided, but I was hopeful that when I purchased the pro pack they would be part of the downloads. Guess i’ll submit a ticket.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.