Center widget Text and Featured Image

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Center widget Text and Featured Image

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Horvath
    Participant

Greetings,

I am using Genesis with the Education theme, and I need center the text and featured image in my widget.

I am using the Genesis featured post widget and the content and images are to the left. I need them centered in the widget.

Any tips please..?

Ive been editing the CSS for a few hours, but cant seem to get it to move.

Kind Regards..

Anita
    Participant

Please provide a link to the website and tell us exactly where the widget is located so we can assist you.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Horvath
    Participant

http://whatsupnh.org/

The Widget on the Right.. where is Says “Events”. I’d like to get the image centered, or better yet fill the whole widget box.

Kind Regards.

Anita
    Participant

Your image has to be the width or the box. It won’t stretch it. However, you can go to Settings > Media and change width to be at least 250 wide and figure out what your height would be – but that would change it for everything thumbnail that uses that size. The Featured Images that go with the Featured Posts/Pages are pre-configured.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!

Horvath
    Participant

You are Awesome..! Thank you very much for your help.. I owe you one.. ;-)

Anita
    Participant

You’re welcome, I will close this now. If you need more assistance, start another thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Center widget Text and Featured Image’ is closed to new replies.