Centering Navigation in Epik Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Centering Navigation in Epik Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Susan Nelson 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nichole
    Participant

I want the navigation centered in the Epik theme.  I’ve tried to center align the text in the css file but no combination works that I’ve been able to come up with.  Any suggestions?

On a side note – I have tried the specific theme forum but it says you need to login to appfinite to post a question.  There is no link to sign-up for appfinite and I’d rather not sign-up for a whole other service.  Also, this - http://journalxtra.com/easyguides/howto-center-wordpress-genesis-theme-horizontal-menus-4729/ does not work for Epik.

Tony @ AlphaBlossom
    Participant

Can you describe more what you want? I’m not familiar with this theme, so I’m not sure if it has just the one menu to the right of the logo. If so, do you want it centered in that space, or do you want it to drop below the logo and center on the page?

You might find your answer by looking at the media queries at the bottom of the style.css, under @media only screen and (max-width: 768px).

When you shrink the screen to that size, the menu becomes centered.

If that doesn’t help, please give more info and we’ll try to help.

Tony Eppright | http://www.AlphaBlossom.com | @_alphablossom

rfmeier
    Participant

Hello,

Do you happen to have a live link of the site? That would help a little bit while trying to debug.

Ryan Meier – Web Developer @ Solid Interactive
    Twitter

Susan Nelson
    Participant

nichole
    Participant

Thanks for all of the replies.  Susan’s link worked perfectly.  Thanks a bunch!

Susan Nelson
    Participant

Glad it worked for you!

Susan Nelson | Oh, Hello Designs | Twitter | Facebook

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.