Centric Pro Front Page Widget Padding

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Centric Pro Front Page Widget Padding

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  abbypanda 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

abbypanda
    Participant

How can I reduce the padding on the front page widgets (widget 2 and beyond) I think it’s too much

• This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  abbypanda.
    • This topic was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by  abbypanda.

santosh

I am new to WordPress, Studiopress and Genesis Framework but am absolutely fascinated at what one can do with all these 3. I would appreciate if the experts and mentors in here could take a look at http://www.circleurbana.com and let me know how I could improve it to provide a better experience to browsers. I am aware that I am using hardly 2% of what the framework or the template has to offer and would look forward to suggestions.
    Also would appreciate if somebody could take a look at the “science” tab in the secondary navigation which when clicked behaves quite strangely.

How do I rectify this?

I also need help with robots.txt. Have I done something wrong since my site doesn’t show up in Google when I search with keywords. How do I improve this?

Santosh

abbypanda
    Participant

You might want to make your own thread for this Santosh.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.