Certain pages with content only

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Certain pages with content only

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  maui 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

maui
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to have for an online shop that some pages (e.g. shopping cart) have content only, i.e. without sidebar. I am using the Grace theme.

Any idea?

http://www.clicclacs.de/

anitac
    Participant

You are using the Crave theme. It comes with a Full Width Layout – http://demo.thepixelista.com/crave/layouts/fwc/. Open up your Shop page, scroll down to Layout and select Full Width.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

maui
    Participant

Thanks, this is known. But I do not want to have it site-wide. It should be for certain page (shopping cart) only.

I have already used widget logic but sidebar is still there, even if without widgets.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  maui.
    • This reply was modified 9 months ago by  maui.

anitac
    Participant

If you have a shopping cart page – select Full Width from on that page only. You can change the layout on a page by page basis. What shopping cart system are you using?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

maui
    Participant

Thank you so much. Now I got it. Problem is solved.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Certain pages with content only’ is closed to new replies.