Change attachment page for Image

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Change attachment page for Image

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AstroLass 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

AstroLass

Hi -

I am running Modern Portfolio Pro on my site, which is in Maintenance Mode for major overhaul.

I would like to control what the Image Attachment page looks like. It seems to default to a blog type format, which I DO NOT want. I would like to make it a Landing Page format. Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks for your help.

Sandy

http://www.sandyeulitt.com

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

Have to tried this plugin to control attachment page layout – https://wordpress.org/plugins/genesis-layout-extras/

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

AstroLass

Hi Davinder and others -

Thank you for your reply and help. I have installed the Genesis Layout Extras plugin and gone to Genesis Theme Settings, as it states in the instructions. I see that I have acquired TWO new theme layout types, neither of which I like or are really useful to me, but DO NOT see where/how I can change the layout of an attachment page. Suggestions? I even went into Media>Library and selected a photo, clicked on “View Attachment Page” and see that it is still the same as before installing the plugin, and do not see how/where I can change that. It looks like a blog, and I desperately need it to look like a landing page.

Help!!??

Thanks to everyone.

Sandy

Davinder Singh Kainth
    Participant

I checked plugin, attachment layout option is available.
    1. Goto Genesis > Layout Extras
    2. Look for attachment layout option under “Global Layouts for Singular Pages”. See screenshot for reference

Need website customization services or other Genesis / WordPress help ?
    Davinder @ Design Studio iGuiding Media | My Blog | Fresh Genesis Themes Collection

AstroLass

HI again, Davinder -

I REALLY appreciate your continued assistance, and I have followed all your advice.

The problem is, either in my theme, or as a deficiency in the Genesis Layout Extras plugin, I cannot choose “Landing Page” as a type for attachment page. I have added all the extra page types available through the plugin, but “Landing Page” does not appear to be one of them. I want a simple page, no sidebars, footers, header, date, author, nothing but blank page, so I can use it for my sales funnel, with no distractions.

Thoughts? Ideas? I’d love to know how to accomplish this. It would make me so happy, I wouldn’t be able to see straight.

Thanks again for all your help.

Sandy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.