Change color of menu buttons & background

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Change color of menu buttons & background

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cehwitham 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

docmas
    Participant

I want to change the menu buttons on my Agency 2 theme to gold and not sure how to do that.

Also, I want a golden background, but when I change background color, it doesn’t extend all the way to the top of the page (still black on top).  How would I change that as well?

http://ownyourmission.com

Thanks,

Adam

cehwitham
    Participant

Hi Adam,

Have you managed to resolve this? I’ve looked at your site and the gold background extends from top to bottom.

I also can’t see any menus. If you can point out where the menu’s are I should be able to advise on the CSS you need to set the colour on them.

Chris

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

docmas
    Participant

Chris,

I figured most of it out, thanks. I changed the homepage to a Premise landing page, so it can’t have menus, but easier to edit background, etc.

Problem with Premise is it’s not responsive, so looks horrible on my cellphone and iPad, which is pad for business as so many use those tools. Not sure how to handle that, as it’s a big flaw.

Thanks,

Adam

cehwitham
    Participant

Hi Adam,

You could add styles to the media queries in your theme to make the Premise elements responsive. It would take some effort but it may be worth it.

Chris

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.