Change landing page width to 800 pixels

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Change landing page width to 800 pixels

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wendycholbi 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

rich
    Participant

I have Genesis with Prose child theme and Premiise. I want to change page width to 800 pixels so I can load the page to Facebook Business pages. How?
    Thanks mucho

wendycholbi
    Participant

Take a look at this thread that includes some code snippets to widen the content area; tweak the numbers to narrow it to 800px instead. Insert your code in Genesis –> Custom Code –> Custom CSS to apply it to your site.

Also, refer to the Genesis Visual Markup Guide to see which boxes you need to narrow (that resource is linked in the thread I mentioned, but it’s so useful I wanted to point it out specifically).

Premise pages are styled separately from the rest of your website, and you can get help with that over on the Premise Member site.

If you need more help, be sure to post a link to your site so we can take a look at it.

I love WordPress, Genesis, and the Prose child theme (my complete guide to using Prose is here: SiteSetupKit.com). Say hi on Twitter: @wendycholbi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.