Change the place of Suscribe button bar

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Change the place of Suscribe button bar

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  asana82 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

asana82
    Participant

Hello, I would like to know how to take down the gray bar of Suscribe now in Minimun Theme. I want to put it after the posts in the homepage and in the internal pages too.
    Thanks,
    Rosario

Lorraine
    Participant

Hi Rosario, do you mean just changing the order it appears? To put it in the internal pages you can use the Genesis simple hooks plugin and place the code using the relevant hook, genesis_after_content may be the one you need.

asana82
    Participant

Thank you Navitas! I will try that for the internal pages. I want to change the order, right now it appears after the header, I want to put it between the posts and the custom footer section, how can I do that in the homepage?

Lorraine
    Participant

If you go into theme functions there is a hook,
    /** Add the page title section */

add_action( 'genesis_after_header', 'minimum_page_title' );
    function minimum_page_title() {
    	require_once( get_stylesheet_directory() . '/page-title.php' );
    }

You will need to replace that hook (‘genesis_after_header’) with where you want the page-title.php to show.

Hope that helps… I didn’t have a running copy of the theme to check or I would have added this yesterday.

asana82
    Participant

Thanks Navitas! This works fine, I am going to have to change some CSS but everything works correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.