Change WP audio player size?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Change WP audio player size?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

alfredo
    Participant

Hi,

I’m working on a blog where there’ll be one or more WP audio players per post. The default audio player stretches all across the post page, this makes it look a bit “heavy” on the eyes. I guess it may be possible to control the player size with css?
    Could you please shed some light on this? I’m not a CSS expert, but I’m comfortable adding changes to the CSS file.
    My theme is eleven40 Pro. Latest WP version. All up-to-date.

Thanks in advance for your help.

anitac
    Participant

Please share a link to an example so we can see what you are working with.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

alfredo
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your reply, here’s a link: http://vocabupedia.com/imagen-1/

anitac
    Participant

Ok, try adding a width inside the shortcode , say – width=”300″ and see if it resizes it.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

alfredo
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

Is this the right way to add your code?

[audio mp3="http://vocabupedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/puente_peru.mp3" width="300"][/audio]

By the way, with firebug I found this, it’s the div where the player is located:

<div id=”mep_0″ class=”mejs-container svg wp-audio-shortcode mejs-audio” style=”width: 100%; height: 30px;”>

The width is set to 100%…if I change this will the size of the player change? Where can I find this line of code?

Thanks!!

anitac
    Participant

Yes for the short code. The CSS you are seeing is the CSS within the plugin. You can copy that into your style.css file and edit it there.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.